At MySpectrum, our coaches and counselors will work with each individual on their identified Spectrum area. Individual therapy occurs in sessions generally up to 60 minutes long, however, this may differ based on insurance coverage and preference.
Individual therapy will address your pain, such as grief/loss, stress, depression, anxiety, adjustment issues, substance use, or a host of other life struggles.
- Anxiety Counseling
- Panic Attack Disorder Counseling
- Depression Counseling
- Grief & Loss Counseling
- Child and Teen Counseling
- School-related issues Counseling
- Life Coaching
- Career Counseling
- Anger Management Counseling
- Addiction Treatment
- Eating Disorders Counseling (Anorexia, Bulimia)
- Identity Counseling
- LGBTQ Support and Counseling
- Abuse Counseling (emotional, physical, sexual)
- Domestic Violence Counseling
When working with children, we prefer to include at least one parent or guardian in treatment.